Nothing is as sweet as you. 再没什么,能甜蜜如你。
Do not surrender to this dark woeld. 别向这个混蛋的世界投降。
I am not mature, not to forgive betrayal我不成熟不能够原谅背叛
You are warm and backlighting你是温暖逆光而来
To lose the pursuit of the lost, going to marry the well-being of the married.要输就输给追求,要嫁就嫁给幸福。
Not a bit of effort, which come to life不努力一点哪来的一辈子
Forget me, I have disappeared in your line of sight.
Do not let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.别让过去的悲催,或者未来的忧虑,毁掉当下的快乐。
we look forward toour future。我们期待我们的未来
would not expect anything else ... Is hope you can be happy
Love is not the strong vow but the simple accompany. 爱情不是轰轰烈烈的誓言,而是平平淡淡的陪伴
people care about you!Keep being youself!
It had be better to forget you, but I do not really want to. 最好可以忘了你,但我真的不愿意。
The other side of the flowers, love will fade away.
an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.-以眼还眼 以牙还牙
Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass alexander Dumas.生活没有目标就像航海没有指南针。
Time has faded from the memory. 时光,淡忘了回忆。
maybe I am not the best,but I try my best . 也许我不是最好的,但是我尽了最大的努力。
This is my dear firends.
I just want to be your only one 我只想做你的唯一
Sleep when tired and smile when awake 累了就睡觉,醒来就微笑。
memories can not feed my 回忆养不活我
empty hearts everywhere 百无聊赖 无处不在
my heart is broken you fucking a bitch
maybe you should not give me hope. 或许你当初就不该给我希望。
- I just need someone who never lets me down -
我生来就是为了告诉你,我爱你。 I was born to tell you, I love you
I still remember我依然记得
Your name,engraved in my mind。你名字,刻在我心里。
Destiny never sympathize with the weak.命运从来不会同情弱者。
Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose. 试着放下所有你害怕失去的东西。
You said I believed you.你说过,我信过.
graduated from unspeakable joy and sadness 毕业了 说不出的喜悦和苦涩
Slowly that really care for another often hurt myself.慢慢的才知道,太在乎别人了往往会伤害自己。
You said it makes me happy. 你说过会让我幸福的
when we learn to treasure simple happiness, we will be winners in life.当我们懂得珍惜平凡的幸福时,我们会成为人生的赢家。
I just do myself,although I am not perfect.我只做自己,虽然我不完美
宠我、就给我FeeL。
To my long hair and wai the young to marry me.待我长发及腰,少年娶我可好。